We have implemented the following policies and procedures to keep you even more safe during your next visit to our office. Our top priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of our patients and employees.
Measures We Are Taking To Ensure Your Safety:
• All employees must wear masks.
• We are washing our hands frequently (20 sec. minimum).
• We are using Hypochlorous Acid in between hand-washing after each patient encounter.
• Our eyewear is disinfected after every encounter.
• We are requiring any staff person feeling ill to stay home.
• Our workstations, bathrooms and all common areas are being disinfected frequently.
Measures Our Patients Will Be Asked To Take:
• Please wear a mask while in our office (masks will be provided if you do not have one). Patients who do not want to wear a mask will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
• Patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: fever, trouble breathing, cough, sneezing, runny nose, muscle or joint pain, or a recent loss of smell or taste will be asked to reschedule their visit.
We’re All In This Together
As this is an evolving situation, we will be monitoring and adjusting our plans accordingly, and will keep you updated. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
We look forward to seeing you soon!