Dale Koers, OD, MS
Dr. Dale Koers attended Bowling Green State University for his undergraduate studies, and received his Masters Degree in Physiological Optics and his Doctor of Optometry degree from The Ohio State University.
Following completion of a two-year teaching/research residency at Ohio State, Dr. Koers moved to Fullerton, California to become an Assistant Professor at the Southern California College of Optometry. Five years later, Dr. Koers joined Dr. R.K. Massengill at the prestigious Trinity Cataract Center located in North County San Diego.
After a rewarding eight-year career with Dr. Massengill, Dr. Koers started Vision Boutique Optometry, in Carmel Valley. Dr. Koers is trained and certified to treat eye diseases, including glaucoma.
Dr. Koers is a member of the California Optometric Association, the American Optometric Association, and Vision Source.
A Well-Rounded Education
Distinguished Awards and Honors
“Advanced training provides me with the foundation necessary to render the finest care to all my patients.”
- Doctorate: Doctor of Optometry, The Ohio State University
- Graduate School: Master of Science in Physiological Optics, The Ohio State University
- Residency: The Ohio State University College of Optometry
- Fellowships: William C. Ezell/American Optometric Foundation, Ohio Lions Eye Research Foundation
Respected Teacher, Author, and Lecturer
“I want to use my knowledge and experience to help others excel in their profession.”
- Former Assistant Professor of Optometry, Southern California College of Optometry
- Former Clinical Instructor of Optometry, The Ohio State University
- Author of Articles on Eye Physiology and Contact Lenses
- Numerous Scientific Presentations to the American Academy of Optometry and the American Optometric Association
Sought After Consultant
“It is a privilege to be part of a team that contributes to the advancement of vision care.”
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Clinical Investigator for Intraocular Implants, Contact Lens Plastics, and Contact Lens Solutions
Meeting the High Standards of His Peers
“Membership in these organizations gives me insight into events that are shaping our future.”
- American Optometric Foundation
- San Diego County Optometric Society
- California Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- Vision Source
- Licensed Optometrist: State of California, State of Ohio